How to become a member:
Please note: you do not need to be moored at the Pike and Eel to be a PEBC member!…Everyone is welcome to join us either as a “Social or Full Member”
The Pike and Eel Boat Club is set in a beautiful location on the banks of the Great River Ouse, literally on the site of the Pike and Eel Hotel and Marina Complex.
The club is one of the friendliest and social boat clubs in East Anglia, and we welcome new members to our club at anytime. You will also see images of our unique club house where we regularly hold social evenings and gatherings for everyone to attend.
Please view our Gallery of photographs, and you will see that we have great fun both on and off the water. PHOTO GALLERY
To apply for membership please download and fill in the form following the link below, and return the completed form with payment to any one of the following: The Honorary Treasurer: Mr Barrie Hobart, or any committee member, or hand it in to the Pike and Eel Hotel, or Chandlery.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- 10% Discount Card which is valid at the Pike and Eel Hotel.
- 10% Discount is also valid for from Riverside Marine Services onsite
- Regular updates via email of all functions, events and news on all matters regarding the Great River Ouse
- Access to all other members who are all delighted to assist with any questions and advice on boating
- Make lots of new friends, all with the same interest in boating, socialising, and fun on and off the water!
- Join us with your family to enjoy all functions, and be part of one of the best Regattas and friendliest clubs in Cambridgeshire!
- Club Members who are moored at other marinas are always welcome and offered prime moorings (if available) when visiting the club for social functions or visiting for the day or long weekend.
MEMBER APPLICATION FORM
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
The PEBC Committee